Who’s the hottest alien ever? What are the repercussions from the Dwight Howard trade? Perfect game superstitions? Best shark and Olympic movies ever?
Sports experts Thomas Fant and Bryan Kalbrosky join Mike to answer these questions, take some PEDs, and play some games including Manning Face-book.
P.S. This episode is not actually directed by M. Night Shyamalan, that’s just the title.
P.S.S. That post may have been.
Listen to EP 2. This episode should be on iTunes any time now. Go there to subscribe.
Thanks to Mike for having me on, it was fun, & if you have an hour or so to kill today, give a listen. A decentportion is about sports, of course, but there is a really good amount of pop culture talk, too. Some of the highlights on my end:
- Playing a game called Manning Face(book)- if you’ve followed me for any length of time you know I love me some Manning Face. Despite my shitty memory, I performed admirably.
- I think I mentioned at least 3-4 other Tumblrs. One example was calling Ned something like, “a noted online shark expert”, simply based off of his work on Fuck Yeah Sharks. I may have also made TopherChris out to be a Mars rover photo journalist of some sort & implied that I am friendly with Got ‘Em Coach(I’m fairly certain he despises me)
- I readily admit to being a degenerate gambler. We all knew this already, so I suppose that’s not exactly breaking news.
- Totally drew a blank when trying to remember Morena-Baccarin’s name, which is unforgivable.
- Last but not least, while “plugging” websites, I forgot to mention The World’s Game. We really didn’t discuss soccer at all, but still, really bad job by me.
There is plenty more to go with those things listed above. The above is simply what sticks out to me off the top of my head & in my defense I am still working off of coffee number one of my day. Like I said, not just sports, we actually got into some solid movie talk, as well. I will now wait for one of you to listen & point out all the things I said that are probably asinine, but float around in my head as normal thoughts & then come out of my mouth when unfiltered.
SportsPage followers, check out these sports writing heavy-hitters. This podcast is more perfect than Felix Hernandez and has more hits than Melky Cabrera.